Mini Arcade videogame with Raspberry Pi 2
by GabrieleDaghetta, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This Arcade videogame uses a Raspberry Pi 2 board with 7 " display and a suitable shield for button management. The front panel backlight is achieved by 2 RGB LED modules whilst the whole system is powered by 5VDC/2A switching power supply. All sides of the cabinet are made with a 3D printer with an adeguate size printing plate (such as the 3drag BIG) and are fixed together by M4x12 countersunk screws and M4 bolt.
I added the .stl files (signed NMRP) related to the new case that allows you to mount a 7 "display with HDMI side connector (https://www.futurashop.it/7INCHHDMI_TOUCH_MONITOR code 7INCHHDMI).
• 1x type B Raspberry Pi 2 board
• 1x RetroPie Shield for Raspberry Pi
• 1x 7" Touch Screen Monitor for Raspberry Pi
• 2x 8 LED RGB WS2812 Neopixel Stick
• 1x Beetle module for neopixel control
• 1x micro 3+3W amplifier module
• 2x 2W / 8 ohm – Ø 66mm miniature speaker
• 1x 4 axes Arcade Joystick
• 2xi GRANATA Arcade push button,
• 2x YELLOW Arcade push button
• 2x GREEN Arcade push button
• 1x BLACK Arcade push button
• 1x WHITE one player symbol Arcade push button
• 1x N.O. square push button
• 1x 8GB Micro Secure Digital
• 1x 0,7m M / M HDMI cable
• 1x DC jack to micro USB adapter cable
• 1x 5V - 2A switching power supply
• 1x panel 5,5x2,1 DC jack
• 24x 5mm Faston terminal - female
• 1x 30 cm cable with four 5,5x2,1DC plug and one DC jack
• 1x 30 cm cable with 5,5x2,1 DC plug
• 1x amplifier potentiometer knob
• 24 AWG wires for push button and other connections
• 2,54mm pin strip
• 33x M4 countersunk head screw
• 33x M4 nut
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Mini Arcade videogame with Raspberry Pi 2 by GabrieleDaghetta is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving GabrieleDaghetta a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure GabrieleDaghetta would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).