** Disclaimer; I take no responsibility for any damage to you, your house, your HTC Vive, lighthouses and/or associated equipment through use of this plate.
There are two different versions included, you will need 1 per lighthouse;
- vlh_phsingle.stl - Hanger for single picture hooks
- vlh_phdual.stl - Hanger for dual picture hooks (*preferable for situations where lighthouse needs to angle to left/right extremes)
A bracket which can be hung on the wall using simple picture hooks/hangers from your local supermarket or hardware store. This is a good solution to minimise damage to your wall. The adapter supports hangars and hooks up to 5.5mm wide.
- Attach the Vive lighthouse bracket to the flat side of the plate, you can use your own mounting hardware (or cut down the screws included with the lighthouse bracket).
- Connect power cable to lighthouse
- Install on the wall using picture hook.
- Aim lighthouse as required, and your set.
NOTE: I have mounted both my lighthouses using these brackets, they are solid and safe. They will not fall off the wall like adhesive tapes and other 'sticky' solutions. If you have pictures hanging on the wall, you should be able to take them down and hang your lighthouses there instead.
Cocoon Create (Di3/Prusa i3/Mono/Wanhao clone)
Supports not required, however personally I use supports touching build plate in Cura.