You Just can't find a better design then this for the maximal amount of functionality from the minimal amount of dishes.
Seriously, people, work harder. This is not the best design possible.
- Print both parts. (Print the plate twice for fancy edges).
- Clean and smooth defects in inner parts for avoiding redundant adhesion of the rice to the mold.
- Spray parts with water (If lacking spray, dunk in water bowl).
- Smash in some sticky rice and make room for the filling and top rice layer.
- Add filling and cover with rice.
6a. (one plate) stuff and flatten the top rice layer with your hand, flip and push (use one finger. two if you are as slim as you are cheap) while pulling the walls up.
6b. (two plates) push the second plate on top (use one finger. two if you are really slim) and (after it feels firm) pull up walls while pushing the plate gently.
- slap on some seaweed and soy sauce or whatever and dig in.
The walls may warp without a raft. Hope you choose right.
Make sure to see you print the inner part of the walls just a bit larger then the plate so you have free wiggle room but not too much leakage.