A launcher for business cards, playing cards and metro cards. Highly effective and dangerous.
- Laser cut the design into 3/16"-1/4" wood or acrylic. Wood seems to work best. You may have to adjust the drawing slightly for your material.
- Attach the slotted top piece to the handle. You may want to use some glue, but it's not required.
- Thread a rubber band through the two small slots and knot it
- Wrap the rubber band around a business card at about a third of the way in
- Pull the rubber band back so that it lines up with the pointed end of the gun
- Make sure you don't point at anyone's eyes!
- Let go of the rubber band to fire!