by Jooxoe3i, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
what is the cross between a pencilcase and a puzzlebox?
a lockable Puzzle-Case (with hidden drawers! :-)
- 3 rulers wich can be combined with joints to a 54cm ruler;
- guiding rails in the main compartment - to use the rulers as seperator
- two hidden drawers (need additional steps to unlock)
- the key to lock the box is the pencil topper (literally)
the three print-sets are intended for one-color prints on a 20x20cm build area and include a 1x1x1cm calibration cube
stl files for each individual part can be found in the zip file
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Puzzle-Case by Jooxoe3i is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Jooxoe3i a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Jooxoe3i would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).