Remix of the PiGRRL 2 by Adafruit (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1277483)
Inspired by the "Make" of Chrisc2482 (http://www.thingiverse.com/make:198464)
- added indicator light lens (shows charging status, use transparent filament)
- added 3.5mm audio jack connector
- removed usb/rj45 seperators (they break easily)
multiple Versions(user preference)
Choosing the right version is easy:
"+" in the filename means something is added
"-" in the filename means something is removed
The parts not included can be downloaded/used from the original version:
(the 3.5mm Audio-Jack-Connector I used is the "Lumberg 1503 17" but you can use anything that fits or leave it out entirely)
Please give feedback
- What would you have added/removed or what would you have made different?
- Did the Print come out fine?
I had a single layer of lines around the case since the bottom layers loosend from the plate on some spots.
The Lens has to be printed in transparent filament, no supports, no raft,100%infill.
Cleaning up the Print.
I used a 6.5mm Drill to clean out the hole for the audio jack connector.
I used a Hobby Knife for cleaning the other holes in the Print.