Enclosure for the Beagleboard-xM
- Super Thin! 91x93x27mm
- Perfect fit! Our board was designed using real measures.
- Beautiful design with rounded corners.
- TrollScience Inspired! Use magnets for closing (ala SmartCover)
- Can be adapted to be wearable.
You can donate some money to the next Paypal address:
Designed in Catia v5
[UPDATE] V1.1 Revision!
1) Print both parts and 2 units of the "Switch" model, which are used for pressing the buttons.
2) Insert the two switches in the TOP part, placing them from inside.
3) Place you Beagleboard-xM inside the bottom part, and close the box. Enjoy!
For Closing Purposes:
4) Place small magnets on the small holes on both parts. There are 3 holes per part, located on the front and left sides of the box. Seal the holes with glue.
You can acquire the magnets by harvesting inside old broken CD/DVD drives. I found mines to be strong enough for the box!
You can also add some shielding for the magnets by first painting the holes with "metallic paint" before sealing them. This provides more protection from damaging the board.