Tactical key holder
by dan3088, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
After downloading and using the swiss army key holder i decided i would like it to be slimmer so i got to work and created the tactical key holder. To be honest the only tactical thing about it is its black but i think it has a military look to it. There is two versions on with a key chain hole and one with out.
- print the two halfs
- place m3 screws in the holes
- put key through the screw on the left or the right place on the screws that remain to create an even level for the top plate to sit on
- put other half on top of the screw add 3 nyloc m3 nuts to hold it all together
- loosen or tighten screws to key moves out with out to much force
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Tactical key holder by dan3088 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving dan3088 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure dan3088 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).