I needed to screw a 2 Liter bottle into something I am building in OpenSCAD, and couldn't find anything, so I made this. And since it seems useful, I'm sharing it.
- bottleNeck.stl is a part to print that holds a bottle. Add this to your design where you want to screw in a bottle.
- bottleNegative.stl can be subtracted from your design to make a hole into which you can screw a bottle
- 2LBottleFunnel is a funnel that screws onto a 2 Liter Bottle.
- 2LBottleCap is a cap that screws onto a 3 Liter Bottle.
- 2LBottleHolder.scad is the source code, which you can incorporate into your designs. It's commented.
Thanks for eagleapex for making and then deleting his 2 Liter bottle threads, and linking ti the specs at http://www.threadspecs.com/assets/Threadspecs/ISBT-PCO-1881-Finish-3784253-18.pdf, It inspired me to make this.