A modification to the original that moves control of the trigger and button from one side to the other for one handed control of all front buttons on the controller.
Edited the base spacer and re-posted.
Be sure to check out Caleb Kraft's http://thecontrollerproject.com and see the cool work being done there.
Two 1.5 inch #6 machine screw
Two 0.5 inch #6 Machine screw
- Print off two finger pivots, the button pivot, spacer, left and right mounts, and the left or right trigger pivot depending on which side you want to control. (trigger_pivot_left is operated with your right finger and is displayed in the photo)
- Use a 9/32nd Inch drill bit to clean out all the holes except the center holes in the standoffs on the spacer and the long hole through the spacer.
- Use the half inch #6 screws to secure the mounts to spacer.
- Use the 1.5 inch #6 screws to secure the pivots, starting with the two finger pivots on the side on which you want control.
- Slide the thing on your controller.
Installation video available at: http://youtu.be/0wPYF9mUrAo