This is a Gen7 board case based on Brazilian version but not limited to. It should works on any Gen7 board.
Sketchup source available for download, but I can do modifications by request, just let me know.
Cooling: The fan mount is positioned directly on top of the motor drivers and the windows are located only on walls to enable a distributed airflow along the board.
- Distance between the holes: 119mm and 95mm (outer border)
- Board max size: 135mm x 111mm
- Internal height: 32mm
- External volume: 150mm x 116mm x 38mm
- Fan size: 40mm x 40mm
Update 01 - 2014-01-25
- Lid STL updated: The size was incorrect, different from the base.
Update 02 - 2014-03-01
- Added an alternative fan mount on the box right side.
Optimized for ABS. The box is composed by 6 parts, where:
- 1 base
- 4 walls (left, right, top, bottom)
- 1 lid
Take care with the first layer height 'cause that will be the box external surface.
You just need to print one of each and assemble it using glue (super glue, acetone, etc)
Its recommended a 40mm x 20mm Fan for best cooling performance.
New optional side FAN mount. STL files prefixed by SIDE_FAN.
Print one of each and glue the "fan_interface" on "right" piece.