We made a redesign of the Z-axis parts as we wanted to beef up the Z axis mounts. The Z motor mount was beefed up as the original was a bit thin and cracked a bit too easy. The bottom Z mount was more stable and is able to hold a 608 bearing for an 8mm drive shaft. The bottom Z mount was also moved from sitting on the table surface and M5 nut captures were added. The z clamp are also different as they are a little shorter than the standard Mendelmax Z-clamps.
All of the hardware is the same except you will need two extra M5 10mm screws for the bottom Z-mount. We used x4 M5 14mm screws for the clamps. The M5 14mm screws were actually what we had to use with the standard parts so you may already longer screws there.
Added Solidworks files