My own design of a modular electric motorcycle platform.
The Zicycle is a zero-emissions electric cycle that was designed with the hobbiest in mind. Uses laser cut aluminum for the body, lithium ion batteries and electric hub motors to give you retro styled sustainable transportation. The Zicycle was designed with modular body sections to give you ability to attach future components such as motors. I believe in open source and will be sharing all of my designs, parts list, 3D files for free! Please feel free to re-create and improve upon the original!
- Laser cut aluminum sheets to form the body sections.
- Sandwich battery and controller between the cut aluminum
- Bolt on electric hub motors
- Bolt on modular / universal front fork assembly
- Make custom waterproof glove for Zicycle, attach with magnets
- RIDE IN STYLE