We've all done it. You're cruising your favorite internet dumping ground(tumblr, reddit, 4chan...whoever that guy is), and you saw IT. That one thing that burned into your very soul like a drunken tattoo from a blind guy. You saw it when you went to work, then you saw it when you closed your eyes at night. It haunted you like a disembodied spirit un-anchored from the web to follow you until you broke down and could no longer take it.
.....This button will fix all of that!
Now, you can just "unsee" all of that horrible stuff. Whether it was those girls that were doing that thing with the pasta, or that guy who had that strange scar with that....ugh never mind. You know what I'm talking about. The internet is the perfect example of why our species can't have nice things.
How to use:
Simply print out this button in the heaviest material you can find. If Shapeways starts offering lead as one of their materials, you can bet this will be the first thing they print.Barring that, you can maybe use one of those newfangled metal-filled PLA filaments all the kids are raving about.
- Print out in heavy material. The heavier the better. Maybe even cast it out of ceremonial bronze.
- (this step requires some assistance from a friend) hand the button to your friend.
- Tell your friend to wind up and chuck that thing at the back of your head as hard as they can.
- After that friend leaves and vows to find more sane friends, find another friend who'll pitch that thing into the back of your skull like a MLB player.
When you come to, see if you can still remember that thing that you were trying to forget. You might have forgotten some other stuff too, like your age, or your parents' names...or your spouse. Trust me, it's a small price to pay.
- lather, rinse and repeat : )
You know what you're doing, I'll leave you alone.
Classified....nothing to see here : )