My brother requested a print of the Herakles bust so I decided to go BIG!
I took the original model and loaded it into Netfabb (PC client) and cut the file into sections. A total of 45 parts but I omitted two blocks which were void of any polygons and thus not required for assembly. Over 80 hours of printing at 10% infill and assembled with ABS Juice.
Remember to come back and post what you've printed as Make.
It's good for the designer and the community (that means you)!
To post a Make, come back to this Thing and click Post a Make.
Or, you can use the Thingiverse Mobile app found on
and the Apple App Store.