This is a mounting plate for the MK7 safety cutoff board and a 1/4 inch feeder tube.
I created this because on a Cupcake, there's no good place to put the safety cutoff board, so I needed somewhere to mount it, and I use a feeder tube (so that the filament stays in a sealed box with dessicant). The feeder tube wouldn't stay straight, so I needed a way to hold it up.
I will be posting an updated version of this with more airflow channels and an additional fan, since my extruder motor gets SUPER hot...
1) Remove extruder and safety cutoff board from bot
2) Remove fan from extruder
3) Bolt fan to this part
4) Re-assemble extruder
5) Press an M3 nut into each slot on the top of the part (may take some coaxing)
6) Bolt the safety cutoff board to the side of the part using the nuts you just pressed into place
7) Re-attach the extruder to the bot
8) feed filament through your 1/4 inch feed tube
9) feed some filament into the extruder while manually running the motor (through RepG) until the drive gear grabs it
10) press the end of the feed tube down into this part
11) Heat up the bot and run a test extrusion to make sure everything works
13) sorry, don't profit without getting my permission first, but feel free to share!