Got a new Turbo 2 and am soooo tired of the un-upgradeable uConnect system in my Wrangler Unlimited, so I wanted to physically locate my phone in a better location.
Fortunately, there a slot to access a screw on top of the dash in front of the steering wheel.
I used S3D to generate supports and slice it. I removed the supports it generated in the hole (not needed) and a few under the tabs. I kept snapping the tabs while trying to impatiently remove the supports when I left as-generated.
I printed in PETG since it'll be in the windshield most of the time. We'll see how that turns out.
Initially I was printing with 20% infill and full supports, but upped it to 50% and removed a few supports.
Designed in Fusion 360. It was my first, so I'm sure it's poorly done. Including the .f3d file in case anyone wants to remix/improve it. I kept having a section that would disappear when sliced. Loaded into 3DBuilder and used the automatic fix when prompted.