This camera slider is used for DSLR or system cameras but also for action cams.
You can use it with or without a motor driver.
Without motor driver, you need:
- square tubes 15x15 mm aluminium (for round you have to make your own parts) (buy)
- 4x tube mounts, bottom (option with M3 inserts) and top with M3 bolts (print)
the "loose" one can be tightened with bolts, the "tighten" one can be used without bolts
- bearingblock (4x), maybe it can with 3 parts (print)
- bearings used are standard type 606 (6176 mm) (buy)
- for mounting are used bolt M5x20 and M6x20 for the bearings
- aluminium, plastic or wooden plate for mounting the bearing blocks (make)
- camera bolt to mount your camera, depending on camera type (1/4") (buy)
For electronic slider you need the following added:
- belt mounts to secure the belt, both parts to lock belt (print)
- belt: type 2GT-6 about 2m length (buy)
- belt pulley mount slider to tighten belt (2 parts print)
see also: nutholder on mythings for the wingnuts
- 2x aluminium pulley wheels (buy)
- motor mount for belt pulley, with or without lipo case (print)
- motor type Nema 17 Stepper Motor 42 motor 17HS8401 (buy)
- electronic box with speed control:
- pcb board with some wire (50x70 mm)
- arduino nano with mini usb
- digital encoder (ky-040)
- 7-segment display (TM1637 LED display)
- stepper driver board (A3967 EasyDriver Stepper Motor Driver)
- on/off switch (optional)
- 2 end-switches
- power source plug (female jack 5.5 mm)
- Arduino program will be included and electronic-schematics
See also on Instagram @DIYhans
If you have any questions, let me know.
For the bearingblock raft and supports are adivised.
For the pulley mount slider top supports are advised.