Universal (fit all devices) version available here:
If you have problem with button mapping on Android, try this solution,
Version 1.2 release notes
• By the request of user Olde94 I've added source files, feel free to edit them
• Also attached .kl file which is Android Key Layout file that binds proper actions for DS4 controller. To use it, copy Wireless_Controller.kl to /system/usr/keylayout/ path on your smartphone ( no root needed :) )
Version 1.1 release notes
• Fixed bug with hard access to PS button
• Fixed bug with clip sliding off the gamepad towards phone
• Overall geometry improvement
• Polygon topology improvement
• Increased stiffness around touchpad
• Fixed bug with analog stick hitting the clip
• Overall ergonomic improvement
The Smart Clip may be incompatible with some analog sticks rubber caps.
Clip to attach your smartphone to Dualshock 4 controller.
It was made in rush so the geometry is little messed up, but it works fine. Ready to print and use :)
Designed to use with rubber bands, that holds clip in place.
Feel free to remix this, so it fits your smartphone.
If you have problem with buttons mapping on Android, try use this solution that I posted http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=66644357&postcount=11
This clip fits only on DualShock 4 v1 gamepad. Controllers with additional light-bar on the touch sensor won't fit the clip.