This is a good holder for your headphones. Maybe useful with computer table, that
making more free spaces. It can be gift for friends, or maybe your grandmom wants it, ask her? (;
I made this for all, this is free and with open sources. You can use it for remix or just get good experience (=
Very easy to assembly and so easy to print. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
P'S: for idea thanks to steveweber314
In the models, already provided plastic shrinkage, about 0.2mm - 0.3mm
Open source headphones holder
Overview & Background
In this lesson, has useful information about plastic shrinkage, about how to creating screw bolt, and how our ideas can be released in reality.
List what students would be expected to learn from participating in this Project.
- learn how to design assembly
- learn how to make the screw connections
- will know more about 3D-printing and how to planning design before print
- learn how to smooth corners
That can be useful for all who want learn more about 3d modeling for 3d print.
Required base level of skills for working with solidworks. All details were made with standart operations like cut and extruded
Mathematics, Modern studies, Study skills, Computer studies, Design technology, Physics
Skills Learned (Standards)
- improving the skills of working with solidworks
- development of spatial thinking
- ability to apply ideas to reality