- Added a reciever antenna mount
- Added a much stronger steering stabilizer bar
- Added 57 tooth spur 0.8mod/32dp gear size
- Added 12,14 & 16 tooth pinion 0.8mod/32dp
- Added center diff box with support for smaller pinions
- Added spur/pinion gear cover (keep the dirt out)
- Added thicker wishbones (improved strength)
Below is a list of parts that I used for an almost all metal driveline for the OpenRC 4WD Truggy using cheap HSP parts. (ebay)
3x HSP 02024 Diff Complete
2x HSP 02030 Drive Gear
2x HSP 02016 Universal Loint ( 1 pair )
4x HSP 188015 Wheel axle ( 2 pairs )
2x HSP 06022 87mm drive shafts ( 1 pair )
4x HSP 02038 Ball Head screw
4x Axial Narrow 12mm Aluminum Hub Hex AX30427
I made some adapters, gears and spacers to get it to fit into the normal diff housings. See pictures/STL's.
Wishbones, turnbuckles and steering pins also are adjusted parts (in length) to compensate for the smaller diff & changed axle.
Running this setup successfully with a pretty powerful sensored brushless motor for some time now.
Some parts need support to print correctly.