Following changes made:
- Fixed issue with motor mount and hobbed bolt holes not penetrating all layers.
- Fixed issue with idler floating a few mm above z=0.
This is a remix of AndrewBCN's Ultimate Greg's Wade's Geared Extruder - Bowden version.
I've modified the model to allow for the use of a PTFE liner through the extruder body. This helps prevent kinks and jams and lines up with the E3D recommendation of keeping the filament inside PTFE tubing as much as possible.
- Added support for PTFE tube and changed alignment parameters to get filament and not outer shell of PTFE liner to line up with hobbed bolt. If you just change the filament diameter size in the original SCAD to accommodate a PTFE tube, things won't quite line up.
- Increased sizing on M3 nuts by a bit to accommodate fat M3 nuts. (Can be adjusted by changing variable in config.scad.)
- Reduced sizing on pushfit connector to accommodate PC4-M6 pushfit connector. (Can be adjusted by changing bowden_pushfit_d and bowden_pushfit_thread variables in main .scad file.)
- Removed wire pass through holes as I did not need them. Can can be re-added by uncommenting lines 809, 810, 812, and 813 in the main scad file.
- Changed tolerances in a few places. Search main scad file for "Elahd" to pick out my comments.
- Screw in pushfit connector. Make sure this is tight or it will pop out during printing.
- Insert PTFE tubing into channel. Tube should push up against pushfit connector. Cut to size and cut out curve to match profile of bearing cutout (see photos).