Warning: This design is rather weak, because of ABS. Maybe with PLA it will be more solid. If you want precise sharpening, you may like http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1622145 that thing not so comfortable to use, but it's much more strong and precise.
Anyway, if you not satisfied of this design, you can print base and legs from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1622145 and change it on your sharpener
UPDATED 07.07.2016: Replaced 2pcs Wear-Resisting SF-1 Self Lubricating Bearing Bushing with 1 LM8UU bearing. Y-axis part changed
To make that thing you need to buy:
- 1pcs Ikea immeln hook, and put out metal part (hook itself). It has great suction cups to grip the desk.
- 1pcs 8mm L200mm + 1pcs 8mm L500mm smooth rods. Such as in 3d printers. Length can some vary
- 1pcs ~30-50mm length spring with inned dia 8-10mm. I didn't buy that, because I took it from my old Apex clone from aliexpress
- 1pcs LM8UU bearing
- 2pcs F624ZZ flanged bearings (4mm x 13mm x 5mm)
- 4pcs F608ZZ flanged bearings (8mm x 22mm x 7mm)
- 4pcs N52 12mm X 2mm Super Strong Round Disc Magnets Rare Earth Neodymium magnet
- 3pcs M5x30-50 bolts and nuts
- 1pcs M4x30 screw and nut
- 2pcs M3x10 Hex socket screws
- 2pcs M3x15 Hex socket screws
- 7pcs M3x20 Hex socket screws
- 9pcs M3 nuts
- 2pcs M3 self-locking nuts
- 1pcs M8x40 bolt/screw + M8 nut
Also you need to buy Sharpening Stones from Apex, like this
In a future I plan to make stones by myself, using printed blanks, glass and sandpaper.