Designed from scratch, but with inspiration from arnaudin's version. I have made several iterations to arrive at this (almost) perfect version. Dimensions needed to be tweaked to fit properly without being too tight or too sloppy.
Designed with 5 arms to match the coffee grinder hopper. That's okay, but depending on the size of beans you are grinding, they can get stuck. Due to that reason I have made another version with only 3 arms. Different from arnaudin's version, the arms are curved to allow for more clearance between hopper and arms to help avoiding beans getting stuck.
Sliced in Cura. Printed in PrimaPLA @207/58C and 105% flow