Modular case that snaps together for the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 system boards.

by IronCandleForge Jun 24, 2016
Download All Files

Thing Apps Enabled

Please Login to Comment

What do you call these circular snap connectors? I need to use something similar in a design I have but am not sure what to call them.

Hi, the case looks very nice. Is a module for a 3.5 "TFT touch display possible