Little airplane on a shelf.
- Print everything.
- Glue the frame (1x, except piece "I"). Inner reinforcements are numbered (from motor side).
- Glue upper wing reinforcement, and then whole wing (2) to the frame.
- Glue two pieces of horizontal stabilizer (3A) together. Glue vertical stabilizer (3B) to the frame and horizontal stab. to vertical stab.
- Glue two pieces of tail wheel (3C) together and then whole wheel to last frame reinforcement.
- Stick trimmed pins into the main wheels (5B) and then glue protruding piece of pins to main landing gear (1/2 5A) (leave enough space so that the wheel can rotate).
- Glue whole landing gear to the frame.
- Stick trimmed pin into the hood (4B) and then glue the propeler (4C) to pin.
- Glue the hood whith propeler to reinforcement number "I" (to the flat side).
- Glue two pieces of motor (4A) together and then glue motor to reinforcement number "I".
- Glue whole module to the frame.
(Sorry for my english. I hope everybody understand everything.)