Somewhere along the line the flower broke off of the solar wobbler that we had laying around the house. When it broke I shoved it in a drawer thinking that I would modify it into something new someday. I finally got around to pulling it back out of the drawer and fixing it up. Below I layout the steps that I took to modify the wobbler. More of the process can be seen in my Wobbler YouTube Video https://youtu.be/yTftuG7LxTU or on my BLOG http://www.scorchworks.com/Blog/solar-wobbler-modification/
We're sure scorch would love to see what you've printed.
Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click
Post a Make to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier
to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via
and Apple App Store).