Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Cultists (Wargaming Minis)
by Zarquon, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a derivitive of â€œTatooine Jawaâ€ by abydla in the sketchup warehouse. http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=b9a6824e74a017033f217b945a063dd2&prevstart=0
This is the next unit of grunts Iâ€™m making for my all printed warmachine army. Same set of changes as the others:
- Removed unprintable details
- Simplified other details
- Stitched together some sections
- Removed some self intersections
- Mild 'artistic' changes (adjusted relative scaling)
- Removed the hands â€“ they are totally printable but it just looked better to put the hand as part of the weapon bit instead
Iâ€™ll be playing them as gun mage style infantry but they look a bit more cultist then I originally imagined. Iâ€™m sticking with them this way because ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
I debated having different arm positions in the unit. After trying a few Iâ€™ve come to the conclusion itâ€™s easier to just bend the arms after the model has been printed.
I'm not satisfied with the weapons bits so far so I didn't include them yet.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Cultists (Wargaming Minis) by Zarquon is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Zarquon a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Zarquon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).