This is a derivitive of â€œTatooine Jawaâ€ by abydla in the sketchup warehouse. http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=b9a6824e74a017033f217b945a063dd2&prevstart=0
This is the next unit of grunts Iâ€™m making for my all printed warmachine army. Same set of changes as the others:
- Removed unprintable details
- Simplified other details
- Stitched together some sections
- Removed some self intersections
- Mild 'artistic' changes (adjusted relative scaling)
- Removed the hands â€“ they are totally printable but it just looked better to put the hand as part of the weapon bit instead
Iâ€™ll be playing them as gun mage style infantry but they look a bit more cultist then I originally imagined. Iâ€™m sticking with them this way because ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
I debated having different arm positions in the unit. After trying a few Iâ€™ve come to the conclusion itâ€™s easier to just bend the arms after the model has been printed.
I'm not satisfied with the weapons bits so far so I didn't include them yet.