Necks and Caps
by xavan, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
The “NeckCaps” file (openscad) allows to design your own necks/caps for your DIY projects.
Examples are given for three widespread closures of PET bottles:
• 28 mm pco 1810 (pitch 3.18 mm, old std) – (used for water/soda bottles)
• 28 mm pco 1881 (pitch 2.7 mm, new std) – (used for water/soda bottles)
• 38 mm 3 start – (used for fruit juice bottles, flat beverages)
So you can make your own containers/bottles with these necks and use regular HDPE caps from your water/soda bottles.
You can use the caps in many different DIY bottle projects such as: bottle connectors, pet water dispensers , plant watering . . .
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Necks and Caps by xavan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving xavan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure xavan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).