Parametric USB Organizer with screw holes (on the back) to mount it on a wall.
There are many models for USB holders/organizers in Thingiverse but all I cound find were in one row so I made a model with OpenSCAD and decided to share it here. This model is suitable for wall mounting.
This model is a customizable model, you can use Thingiverse Customizer to customize.
- number of rows
- number of columns
- spacing between the holes
- corner radius
Screw holes (on the back)
- diameter of the screw head
- diameter of the screw shank/threat
- height of the screw head
- tolerance of the screw head hole.
- size of the connector (the defaults are for USB A)
- tolerance of the connector hole which you can tweak so the holes aren't too tight.
I have used 0.3mm which gives a snug fit.
Please note - if your printer is not calibrated you should use something like 0.5.
The tolerance can also be filament brand/type dependent due to shrinkage. So test it with a small piece before you print a large one.
Ultimaker 2+ Settings in Cura:
- Nozzle: 0.4
- Walls: 3 (1,05 mm)
- Infill: 10%
- Print speed: 100 mm/s
- Infill speed: 100 mm/s
- Wall speed: 50 mm/s
- Top/bottom speed: 20 mm/s
- Platform adhesion type: skirt