Parametric Y-axis belt tensioner / vibration management
by byteborg, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This thing reduces vibration of the Y-axis belt on my Prusa Mendel. Parametric SCAD file. Defaults are 8mm rod, 6mm ball bearing.
- print two times
- assemble the belt-side: screw, washer, printed part, fender washer, washer bearing, washer, fender washer, printed part, washer, nut
- thighten belt-side assembly with two sets M3x30 screws, washers and nuts or zip-ties
- mount on lower threaded rod on your Prusa
- tighten lower part with two sets M3x30 screws, washers and nuts
No more vibrating Y-axis belt.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Parametric Y-axis belt tensioner / vibration management by byteborg is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving byteborg a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure byteborg would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).