This is not really a remix. I just added a piece which makes assembly easier.
Circle shaped part
This piece of plastic needs to be glued to the bottom of the flower, with the protruding ring part facing down and -of course- the large round surface being super-glued to the base of the rose.
Test print it so that you find the right amount of fricton. The rose must stick firmly to the stem, but should be removable also, perhaps with a bit of twisting required.
This allows for a easier battery change in the future - no glue break ups required.
- Well, print the stem, rose and circle part.
- super glue the circle part to the rose (see 2nd pic)
- solder together as shown in the other pics
- glue switch into the stem, it's a bit tricky not to get super glue stuck in the switch and make it non-functioning. Maybe use a high-viscosity super glue.
- Guide LED into the hole in the rose (no gluing required)
- Plug rose onto stem.
Easy, right? Enjoy.
Other print settings:
- Material: PLA (I even used glow in the dark green)
- Minimum layer time: 12s
- Supports: only on build plate
- Speed: 70mm/s