This is the RomTaStick MK I, an enclosure to build a classic arcade console.
Read this blog article for the making of.
Build instructions are available here.
Note: RomTaStick MKII is now available here. This version fixes some design flaws of the MK I.
Bill of materials and assembly instructions are available here : https://romtastick.grousset.fr
- Print bottom parts with a 20% infill
- Top parts with a 30% infill
- top-left, top-right and lid parts must be printed upside-down for a better rendering.
- top-middle part must be printed with supports.
- Use a brim for every part (a smaller one for bottom-left and bottom-right, also remember to disable skirt for those parts)