Reading about ABS fumes made me worried as I share the same space with my Makerbot Replocator 2X so I designed and build this active exhaust with a fan I removed from some scraped equipment. What you'll see is the first version which is working perfectly but lacks the fineness and style which I will (maybe) do at a later stage. Nevertheless, it works fine, no smell in the office and no worries, no extra noise and no negative effect on the printer due to reduced temperature or airflow.
Within the attached files you will find my original Sketchup so you can improve and modify the parts to your needs, if you do so, please share your work and add a link to a comment on this thing.
I moved the fume exhaust to my new Zortax M200, it works as well as it did before, this is probably the most valued accessory I built for my 3D work.