by KingRahl, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
If baby gets a mace, then daddy gets a flail.
Customize your handle like this http://youtu.be/VHMRHy9GIv0
- Follow video tutorial to customize handle. (Blender is required to open ".blend" file.)
- Choose ball and chain OR flail ball and flail chain.
- Print chain with support.
- Glue parts together.
a. Use vapor bath to soften parts and squeeze fit together.
b. Find your favorite glue for plastics and let dry.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Flail by KingRahl is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving KingRahl a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure KingRahl would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).