I made this maze style nest with a bigger size, because I have to move some of my ants to a new nest with a lot of space, because they are growing very fast.
I made a previous version (V1), but after print the first piece, I added some changes to improve the design (V2), like the possibility of fix the top part with the base using some screws.
From here you can download the just the V2.
Printing the Nest V1:
I will move them to this nest:
It took about 14 hours printing.
In the design I used some parts of an original design created by caswal.
Updated 24/08/2016: I have uploaded a couple of photos, and it has been past about three weeks from when I moved the ants to the new formicarium. They have grown in number of individuals, and they have utilized the pair of extra rooms like a dump.
Printing the nest V1