MT Hand v3.3.0
by myotriton, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is free version of 3d printed MyoTriton project. (http://myotriton.com)
Using this files you could print completed hand and use it in prosthetics or to use like a part of robot or etc.
To collect full hand you should print:
- Worm_v.3.3.0.STL - x5
- Thumb_v.3.3.0.STL - x1
- Link_v.3.3.0.STL - x4
- Housing_v.3.3.0.STL - x4
- Housing thumb_v.3.3.0.STL - x1
- Hand_upper_cover_v3.3.0.STL - x1
- Hand_buttom_cover_v.3.3.0.STL - x1
- Finger_middle_part_v.3.3.0.STL - x4
- Finger_first_part_v.3.3.0.STL - x4
- Clamp_v.3.3.0.STL - x1
Besides these 3d printed parts you will need to buy additional devices:
- Arduino Nano - x1
- LiPo battery 1500mAh 7.4v - x1
- Servo Mg995 or Mg996r (only with circle metal potentiometer) - x5
- DC 6V 200RPM Mini Electric Metal Gear Motor Gearwheel N20 - x5
- Bearings 3х6х2 - x10
- Bearings 5х11x3 - x5
- Hobnail 2mm diameter ~ x5
- Hobnail 3mm diameter ~ x5
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
MT Hand v3.3.0 by myotriton is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving myotriton a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure myotriton would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).