this is an extruder named Loop:
- for NEMA17 stepped motor
- standart 50mm M4 fixation holes at the bottom
- RichRap quick-fit compatible
- J-head/e3d nozzle buit-in holder
it's mainly a variant of http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:28916 and Greg's Wade reloaded
what is different then?
- Tiltable M4 idler-screws really open (by 40°) and have a stronger nuts housing
- filament is closer to the M8 drive bolt than olekdh version (3.7mm center-to-center)
- oblong hole for motor positionning are wider, allowing to disangage the gear for easier assembly
- add a support for drive screw bearing surface.
- it's fully redesigned in Solidworks 2013
see instruction for more informations and changelog
feel free to make suggestions to improve this design!
- print the parts extruder_Loop_v1.1.stl and J-head_caps_for_extruder_Loopv1.1.stl
- remove support material around the door axis, the drive bolt's bearing cavity and on the J-head caps.
- print biggearmod_fixed.stl, smallgearmod_fixed.stl and jonaskuehling_gregs-wade-v3_idler-only.stl from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:18379
- assemble mechanical part (do i need to explain this?-> comment)
- increased Tiltable idler-screws angle from 35° to 40°
- increased Tiltable idler-screws holes width from 4.0 to 4.3mm (to compensate bridging under-curved surface)
- increased clearance for door support basisi
- increased space between filament hole and drive bolt from 3.5 to 3.7mm
- reduced quick-fit plugable ends height from 5.6 to 5.3mm
- initial release (part on pictures above)