This is my simple lamp.
I printed it on an reprap using ABS filament.
Have a look at the instructions for more information.
Attention: Check if the lamp can stand the heat of the bulbs for a few hours. It works perfectly on my lamp but this depends on your lights and material.
Feel free to fork the design.
Bill of Material:
- 1x 19V notebook power supply or - 1x 12V power supply
- 2x lamp holder G4
- 2x light bulb G4 max.10W
- 1x small switch
- 1x set of printed parts
- 4x m4x20 screws
- print parts
- smoothen the surface by coating it with a thin layer of acetone
- glue the lamp shade together
- connect the power supply to the switch and light(s)
- assemble the lamp holder
- check if the lamp holder can stand the heat of the bulbs
- mount the lamp holder on the base
- put the lamp shade on the holder
- check if the lamp can stand the heat of the bulbs for a few hours