Parametrizable pogo holder
by kwendenarmo, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Configurable tool to comfortably hold pogo strips connectors.
Printed with ABS
- Use a drill to ensure the correct diameters in holes
- Solder pogo connectors to wires (see below)
- Enter the pogo using an extractor (a small flat screwdriver also works)
- Close the connector and (optionally) glue the cover
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Parametrizable pogo holder by kwendenarmo is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kwendenarmo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kwendenarmo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).