Since I didn't happen to have any toy wheels just laying around, I designed some to be printed.
Changes from original:
-Added sweet rimzzz
-Exhaust port changed to round hole, increased size to 7mm diameter.
-Wheel mount holes changed to fit small finishing nails
-Added lip to balloon stem
Extra Hardware needed:
4 Small finishing nails (3d 1-1/4")
4 m3 washer or similar tiny size
- Print car and wheels. Use low infill for MAXIMUM POWER-TO-WEIGHT RATIO!
- Test fit each wheel on a nail to make sure they spin freely. I had to use a fine round needle file to clean the holes a bit.
- Put small m3 washer on nail/axle between wheels and car body. This might not be necessary, but I had some washers and thought it was a good idea.
- Tap nails into guide holes.
- Put a balloon on and have a blast!
I've only printed one of these so far and the nail holes were originally way too small. It was bending the nails trying to hammer them in! I had to drill out the holes a tiny bit for a good fit. I changed the script to make slightly larger holes, so hopefully this will work for other people without the need to drill.