Fully customizable case for the UDOO mini PC ( http://www.udoo.org ).
- all ports can be opened/closed in customizer
- power connector, power and reset buttons, micro usb, HDMI, ethernet, usb, audio, SD slot
- top: GPIO, SATA, LVDS, camera, dc-in, rtc battery, additional usb, SPI
- anti-warping options (mouse ears / heat wall)
- open source
I haven't used the top ports myself, so I'm not sure if for example the GPIO slot is wide enough. Please let me know in the comments if something should be improved.
- 2013-10-26: initial version considered useable
Download either the default version or open in customizer to select which ports should be open/closed. To prevent warping issues, open the anti-warp tab and enable mouse ears and or heat wall.
The walls between network and the two audio ports are very thin, use high quality (slow) print settings if these ports are open in your case. Apart fromt hat, fast settings worked fine on makerbot / ABS.