This tiny thing allows you to fix a 5mm LED on a flat surface. Thanks to a screw system, you don't need to solder anything. You can connect several LEDs on a series or parallel circuit.
update : On the new version, screws are on the sides instead of on the top, so it's nice, but a little more difficult to mount, that why I also kept the older design.
Parts (for each LED) :
- 5mm LED
- 2x m2 8mm hexagon socket screw
- 2x m2 square nut
- m2 Allen key
- Glue, blue tack or something to fix the part
- Of course 3d printer :)
- Print the part (because of the small size, you should configure your printer to print this part as accuracy as possible) ;
- Take a look at my splendid picture that describes instructions ;
- fix the holder (with blue tack, glue or whatever you want).