Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
OpenRC - 2WD micro crawler
by JonasF, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
OpenRC 2WD Micro Crawlers
- Length : 72mm (without body)
- Width : 47mm
- Weight : 34g (without body and without lipo)
3Dprint parts list :
- 1x Chassis.stl
- 1x Couvercle Chassis.stl
- 1x Pont AR GA.stl
- 1x Pont AR DR.stl
- 1x Pignon moteur.stl
- 1x Pignon roues.stl
- 1x Pont AV.stl
- 1x Support triangle AV.stl
- 1x Triangle AR bas.stl
- 2x Trangle AR sup 2x.stl
Font left suspension
- 1x Triangle AV BAS GA.stl
- 1x Triangle AV HAUT GA.stl
- 1x Fusee GA.stl
- 1x Support Fusee GA.stl
Font right suspension
- 1x mirror of Triangle AV BAS GA.stl
- 1x mirror of Triangle AV HAUT GA.stl
- 1x mirror of Fusee GA.stl
- 1x mirror of Support Fusee GA.stl
- 1x Direction servo.stl
- 1x Direction fusee GA.stl
- 1x mirror of Direction fusee GA.stl
- 4x pneu 4x.stl in flexible filament like nijaflex
- 2x roue AR 2x.stl
- 2x roue AV 2x.stl
Other parts :
- 1x ESC and receiver examples : https://gitlab.com/openBLERCremote/redbearblenano_receiver_with_brushed_esc_arduino_ide. Updated September 27, 2016: I ordered a esp-32 and a motor driver TB6612FNG, I think current November 2016 I propose a less expensive and easier to manufacture ESC.
- 1x gearbox motor N20 DC3V 1000RPM
- 1x ultra micro servo (HK-5330)
- 2x screw M2x8 (font wheels axis)
- 6x ball bearing 2x5x2.5
- 1x screws kit for Losi micro-T (ref LOSB1524)
- 1x lipo 1S 260mA (size ~35x21x8.5)
- 39mm silver steel ground rod round shaft 2mm (rear wheel axis)
- 6x sewing pins (suspension axis and steering arm
- Steel spring for font and read springs ("Fiber" of a brake cable, floppy spring)
All parts have been printed with a 0.4mm nozzle except engrennage (nozzle 0.25).
All parts were located Print PLA except tires which were printed in ninjaflex
The tiny parts and tires were printed in full, others with a filling 25%
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
OpenRC - 2WD micro crawler by JonasF is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving JonasF a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure JonasF would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).