Stand for Samsung wireless charger with fast charge option.
Hope you will like it. Feel free to ask me if model need to be fixed or changed.
Separate stand models for these Samsung phones are avaliable:
- S6E+ in Nillkin QIN flip case
- S8 in the Samsung case (152x72x11mm, the "custom_mrwoodstock" model)
- S8+ in Monarch case (165x80x17mm)
- Note 8 in official Alcantara case
- Note 8 in official Clear View case
- for size 155x76x11mm
- New size added 155x76x11mm, for S9 in case (or any other model that have the same dimensions);
- Orientation of one of the existing models fixed.
- S8+ in Monarch case (165x80x17mm) support added.
- Note 8 in Clear View case support added.
Models names where changed, now you can download single model easily.
- Note 8 in official Alcantara case support added (with the arms);
- S6E+ in Nillkin QIN flip case support added (with the arms).
UPDATE 2017-06-26 #2:
Models orientation fixed.
UPDATE 2017-06-26 #1:
- S8 & S8+ models added, with and without the arms (not tested with a phone);
- custom model by mrwoodstock request added (to fit a phone in the case, with total dimensions 152 x 72 x 11 mm).
UPDATE 2016-09-18 #2:
- S6E+ model with the arms printed and tested (PLA N0.4/L0.2);
- S7 cable mount (part of the model) printed and tested;
- new photos added.
Still waiting for confirmation, that S7 fits well with new design.
UPDATE 2016-09-18 #1:
- new design - additional model added, with the arms to hold phone in landscape orientation on charge (by chilman408 request);
- separate stand for Samsung S7 added (by chilman408 request);
- previous S6E+ model replaced with new one, but there should be no significant changes, do not print it if you have previous one printed;
- new title image and WIP status for the model while I don't have confirmation, that it works well after this update.
nozzle 0.4mm, layer 0.2mm
Need to be printed with the supports! Several shell layers and normal internal infill should be strong enough. Was printed and tested in PLA and PETG.
It is good idea to put thin foam into the phone holder holes after a print.
Be careful - the stand works perfect, holds charger well, but may be easy broken on the charger installing stage.