Reworked for greather strenght!
Now with extra part for strength works a lot better!
New version, had some problems assembling the first one.
This is a remix of Rock75 version, where he made room for the genius Titan extruder!
I also wanted to mount the BLTouch sensor.
Changes to gantry= holes moved for belts, grove made for BLTouch
WARNING your printer needs to be calibrated well
This is my second EVER try of designing anything, so it is a work in process, I THINK it will work, but I still need to build the gantry to the printer, and wire it all up, since I am still in the mid of the build ;-)
Sorry it does not look pretty, but I have NO idea what Í am doing ;-) but I just made my test assembly nr.9 and it seems to work well and tight.
IF I can get this to work, Ill assemble the printer with this setup and print new parts (better looking, and heated champer!!)
I will also be working on a new fan, blowing from 4 sides is my goal.
You are welcome to improve, change, have fun! just show and link your result, so we can get the best gantry at the end :-)
Made for the http://www.eclips3d.com/
Look out for upgrades :-)
When I decided to build a new printer, I knew it should be super quality, at low price..
after using a lot of time searching, I found the http://www.eclips3d.com/ and decided that this should be my next printer. though I would save the cost of the expensive computer, and instead use the money on:
Titan extruder, Pancake steppermotor and BLTouch sensor!!
I wrote on the great forum of the Eclips3d and during a short time, 2 sugestions was up, for the gantry, with room for the Titan extruder. BUT no one had the time/need for mounting a BLTouch sensor. SO I decided to give it a go, and this is the result!
please bare with me, or even improve it... I have used around 10-15 hours designing this, due to me not knowing how to do it! BUT this should be working, not pretty BUT working :-)