This is a remix of the Torsen LSD posted by unotre (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:356169), with just about everything redesigned. I started out just wanted to add some tabs to attach the two housing halves together and I kept going. I took many design cues from the Functional Differential Gear System by Thing-O-Fun (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:11836) and the remix by qsopc (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:737465). The only parts I did not redesign are the worm gears and their mating gears, but I did edit them to make them integral with other parts for easier assembly.
EDIT...Source files have been uploaded as requested. They are in Inventor 2017 format. If you anyone has questions about how/why something is modeled or assembled, please let me know.
The parts are assembled with M3 screws, 8 or 10 mm length. The holes are all modeled slightly undersized. For holes where the screws pass through, ream with a 1/8" bit (or 3mm). For holes where the screws will thread in to, ream with a 7/64" bit (or 2.5mm should work).
The assembly support has a place to install a small motor, which uses the DriveSpurGear and DriveSpurPinion to drive the differential (http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10001_10001_2128219_-1) or you can find knockoffs on ebay with different gear ratios. I have not installed a motor on this model yet, but I do have one installed on the Functional Differential Gear System, and I would recommend using one of the lower speed options (higher gear reduction) to get more torque from the motor.
The differential works really well. So well in fact that I needed to add lithium grease to the worm gears to get it to slip. This was a fun build, thanks to unotre for the original models.
Quantities of Parts are listed below:
6 SpurDetached-loose.stl (optional, if normal one has too tight of a fit with Worm-SpurGear.stl)
6 WormShaftKeeper.stl (or use M3 flat washers)
0 Torsen_Assembly.stl (model for assembly aid only)
18 M3x10 SHCS
If any parts seem missing or incorrect, please let me know. There were several iterations of a few parts and I may have missed one.
All of the parts can be printed with no supports. Some of the taller pieces with a small footprint may stick to the bed better with a raft or brim, but I was able to print everything without.