How to make:
- Find a nice display box, or platform (hobbystores online etc)
- Resize the model parts to fit your display box/platform
- Print the models, bend the tail part by heating it shortly! with a lighter.
- Base coat the models
- Glue them in the most dramatic scene on top of the platform
- Paint the Godzilla and dry brush him
- Paint water around the models use dark blue for the undisturbed sea
- Use lighter blue and white paint around the ships and Godzilla model
- Add "Still water" ontop of the paint. (transparent glue should also work)
- To make the water splash up you can use tissue paper in combination with the "still water"
- Make small rolls of tishue paper and place them in the "still water" substance where you want the waves to be.
- Let the still water dry a little bit and use a toothpick to pull up the tissue paper from the water surface, and shape them into waves
- Add more layers of still water.
- Let everything dry completely before putting on the top part of the display
(otherwise the "still water" / glue will condensate on the inside of your display!)
About the models:
Thanks for watching, If you enjoy this model please comment and support and check out my other models and tutorials: