I used Toranado3D's wall mounted spool holder. Then I used Cort's customized spool hub. I designed some blocks that will slot into the spool holder instead of PVC pipe. The blocks have a hole for 8mm rod. I set the ID of the spool hub to 16mm for a 8x16x5mm bearing. I then designed a back plate to use as added support to mount on the back of my Da Vinci 2.0a. I used M4 screws that are 35mm long with some nylock nuts and washers on the back side. The arms used six M3 button head screws and washers.
The back plate dose not perfectly line up but its close enough to drill out the holes to match up better. I do not know what Toranado3D used to design his but I used google sketchup. I have yet to decide if the location I chose will stay that way also I have yet to decide routing the filament. Depending on how this works I may add some internal support to mitigate any future issues.
Thank you Cort and Toranado3D for creating the bases on which I was able to add to, to suite what I wanted.