While eminently useful, I felt that this item needed slight improvements. The original version suffers from not entirely satisfactory battery retainment when loaded: bottom battery can be pushed out by the weight of the batteries above. This was solved with a change to the shape of the dispenser snout.
For adjusting holder position after mounting, to allow compensation for battery length tolerances, slotted mount holes have been added. Their length or presence is configurable, and allows oversizing, which makes the holder halves fit for mounting and removing by losening the mount screws, and sliding the holders in or out.
Improved was also parametrisation. In fact, I made it suited for the thingiverse customiser now.
Also "ears" were added: For some reason, I had considerable warping issues with the object, aggravated by the towering walls. After a few misprints (with low fill density, heated bed, lowest possible nozzle temperature and reduced speed on clean glass) I finally added those massive ears. They are naturally parametrised too, and default to twice the battery diameter, as larger structures are likely to impose higher lifting force. Warping may have been due to the used material, as didn't experience any with different filament.
No more .stl files are included now, since the customiser can generate them according your settings.